Monday, April 23, 2007

Our Weekend






We celebrated our 11th Anniversary with the boys by going to one of our favorite restaurants, Giorgio Baldi in the Santa Monica Canyon. We had a wonderful dinner and then went home and let the boys swim until after 9. We spent the weekend going to a friend of Jake's birthday party and then had our friends from Flagstaff come and visit on Sunday night. This picture is of Kyle and Nick and Natalie. Jake wasn't feeling great all weekend so he got to stay home on Monday and will probably stay home on Tuesday too. He likes to lounge around in bed we me after I take Nick to school and we watch movies until it's time to pick up Nick. Alex brought Drake over to the house and here are a couple of new shots, Alex wanted one with Drake wearing a Rolex and I love the picture with the big puffy cheeks. The shot of the boys is from the gazebo at the Bel Air Hotel. We went there last week, at Jake's suggestion, and had dinner in the bar and listened to Antonio play for a while before we had to head home for bed.

1 comment:

Gina B. said...

Hey there!! You guys have been busy!! At first, I couldn't figure out why Drake was wearing a watch!!! He is too cute!! Sorry I missed your annviersary. Sounds like you guys had a good time!