Saturday, January 19, 2008

Gina G's Birthday

***************************************
Gina and Birthday Girl Gina at the Carnation Cafe




Monstro Having a Snack



G & G



G & Me



The other G & Me




Gina and I met Gina G. at Disneyland for her birthday last Wednesday. We spent the entire day not having to worry about what a single child wanted to do. We did exactly what we wanted. I, being an adult, and having the ability to not have to look brave in front of my kids (they weren't there) decided I did not have to go on the Matterhorn or Hollywood Tower of Terror. It was perfectly fine to sit out and wait for the two Ginas. We had a great lunch at Carnation Cafe on Main Street and around 4 o'clock we headed over to California Disney and had a glass of wine and a cheese plate while we watched the sun go down. After returning to Disneyland and closing down that park at 8 pm we headed to downtown Disney and had a delicious dinner at Ralph Brennan's Kitchen. We left the parking lot at 10 and were home by 10:40 and we all passed out by 11. It was the most fun day. I think both Gina's had as nice a time as I did.

No comments: