We spent the day at two different kids partys. I went with Jake to an Easter Egg Hunt at his friend Hales house. John with Nick to a birthday party at Magicopolis. It was a gorgeous day to be out and about. We are getting ready for our Easter Egg hunt next Saturday. We filled over 40 dozen eggs with candy, toys and cash. It is always fun to be here on Easter Saturday. The boys and I went to Palm Sunday Mass and got our palms and turned them into crosses. Yeah, only 3 and half days of school this week. Last Friday the boys and I and their friend Danny went to see the new Disney movie Meet the Robinsons. We saw the 3D version and we all got to wear these amazing and attractive glasses for the duration of the movie.
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Getting Ready for Easter Egg Hunt
We spent the day at two different kids partys. I went with Jake to an Easter Egg Hunt at his friend Hales house. John with Nick to a birthday party at Magicopolis. It was a gorgeous day to be out and about. We are getting ready for our Easter Egg hunt next Saturday. We filled over 40 dozen eggs with candy, toys and cash. It is always fun to be here on Easter Saturday. The boys and I went to Palm Sunday Mass and got our palms and turned them into crosses. Yeah, only 3 and half days of school this week. Last Friday the boys and I and their friend Danny went to see the new Disney movie Meet the Robinsons. We saw the 3D version and we all got to wear these amazing and attractive glasses for the duration of the movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey this surely sounds like a lot of fun...and i'm sure you had a wonderful time...and well as Easter is also round the corner also visit my blog on Easter Greetings sometime and check out all that i've posted there...i'm sure you'll enjoy your visit!!!
Post a Comment